Saturday, February 8, 2014

Oy vey.

I haven't had a blog in 9 years. & why I had a blog when I was 11, I'm not certain... But being 20, I definitely have more interesting things to ramble about. Not to mention 10 thousand lbs. of stress that needs vented & relieved. Was it just me or does every child think they have the world figured out? I remember being so young, & thinking life couldn't get much rougher. I thought I knew everything. Boy was I wrong. I think I sometimes still have the "i-have-it-all-figured-out" mindset. Which I should really work on. There's still much for me to learn & experiences for me to, well, experience. Anyways, look at me getting off topic, I'm going to go brew up some coffee & begin on my studies. It's Saturday, & on weekends I tend to be antisocial. Just like every other day of my life. Haha, just kidding. Sort of. I've lived in the area of Findlay for around 10 years now, & I can definitely say I'm bored with the place. In 2 years I plan to expand my horizons & move to Colorado. Where I desire to continue my Sociology major at the University of Colorado: Boulder. There's many reasons why I wish to live there. I'll post another blog in a day or so with pictures & activities available there that made me fall in love. But for now this is all I have, hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment