Saturday, February 8, 2014

Getting fit......

Just started Day 1 of the 30 Day Squat Challenge.... (As posted on my Instagram) 50 squats was not a cup of tea like I had imagined. Rather, after the 30th squat every time I re-positioned myself standing, it was accompanied by some sailor talk [;

Now, "squatting" is not my only "Get Fit" method. I usually exercise in other various ways a couple times a week as well (gym, workout videos, exercise routine, jogging, etc.) But I specifically want to squat EVERYDAY because I had a car accident a few years back, (well I actually got hit by a car, but same difference), and now my tail bone is broken. My buttocks is kindof funny shaped & squatting pin points your booty, so I'm hoping it'll help reshape my butt. Hahahah. Anyways, my legs feel like jell-o. I'm gonna go stuff my face now ;] toodles!

P.S. - keep an eye out for my detox blog entry coming soon! It's full of good stuff, you don't want to miss if you're trying to start down the road of healthy living!

No comments:

Post a Comment