My babe has to work on Valentines day, so we celebrated a little last night. It was nice to have an excuse to do cute things for him, I definitely realized how much more I should probably start doing to show him how much he means to me on a daily basis. Anyways, I went out and found the biggest box of chocolates they had at Walmart, and then I took all the chocolates out. I made a run to Hobby Lobby and got a Styrofoam pallet bigger than the heart, some colored construction paper, and tape with hearts on it. I also grabbed a huge bag of starburst, a bottle of Mt. Dew and Dr. Pepper and a ten pack of this mini Jack Daniels bottles. You could say my creative side came out yesterday lol. Anyways here's a picture of the end result. It's pretty self explanatory on what I did.
I am very excited for him to come home, were going out and getting the ingredients to make home made pizzas <3 I cannot wait. Til then, I'll be sipping on the huge bottle of wine he gave me and indulging in my school studies. (;
No comments:
Post a Comment