Excuse my language, but the past events are making me use my angry words.
What I don't understand, is why some people think they can raise a child, when they're not even stable enough to take care of themselves. I know this woman, who's always depended on help from men. That's how she's bought every car, every downpayment for a house, & pretty much just everything. Even her job (as a bartender) is dependent on her flirting with men for good tips, that should go towards paying bills & buying necessities. Even since she was 16 years old (she's 40 now) she's work as a waitress or a bartender. A few times she worked in some factories, but that's another story. (It's not a good one either, because if you know factories, you know they're swarming with druggies.) Anyways. Why would someone like that want to take on the roll of raising a kid? Oh that's right, you get a bunch of free shit from the government!! How selfish. What's even more fucked, is how that woman can convince her 20 year old daughter to allow her to claim her on taxes, promising her money. That she never even sees!! Lies after lies after lies. (sorry if you're not following very well, I just need to vent, I don't care much on making sense) Anyways. This said daughter, has recently signed up for college. But only because her mother promised to take her to school every morning. (she doesn't have her license yet, but she will soon. she only needed rides to & from school for about a month & half) Anyways, poor girl has missed about 10 days of school already & it's only been about 5 weeks since the school year started. Why she missed so much school you ask? Because her mother decided to stay out drinking til 3a.m. I don't understand how this girls mother is okay with spending hundreds of dollars on alcohol, but has the nerve to bitch when her daughter needs a 4 dollar box of tampons. Fucking pathetic. Okay it's getting rather annoying typing in this manner. I'm "the daughter" & I'm obviously ranting about my own mother. I don't think I should say anymore, even though I could go on for hours. But I might end up saying some personal things I don't even want my blog to know about, so I'll end this by saying, hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha, my life is a joke.
No comments:
Post a Comment